Cloud transformation is making its way in UAE in creating bigger business opportunities. companies started prioritizing transformation programs to ensure continued growth in terms of revenue and financial benefits. It seems to be a necessity to keep up with the rapidly changing business environment to become more competitive.

Most of the organizations and IT Managers used to follow a criterion of spending 80% of the budget for the ongoing support, while 20 % for new initiatives, for the year. On the other hand, cloud users could allocate 60% of the total budget in ongoing support and the rest whole 40% on new initiatives. Utilizing this extra budget for innovation can help the organization in completely embarrassing the cloud and its major potentials.

Building a proper cloud migration strategy with a good budget is a necessity in terms of transformation procedures. There are some important factors which can help an IT officer in choosing their cloud strategy. The below methods can guide you in developing the most appropriate cloud strategy for your company’s individual business needs.

Rehost – A complete shift

This is the first and for-most strategy to be considered. A method which involves minimal risk and effort for transforming all datacentre workloads to the cloud infrastructure is the rehosting process. This involves the process of shifting the existing applications and services or virtual machines in a traditional datacentre infrastructure.

Major advantage associated with this strategy is the gradual decrease in the amount of infrastructure used and the costs spend. And the organizations find this way as the easiest and flexible way to re-architect existing applications. This will bring the whole organization a culture of cloud-first approach and develop business skills within.


Re-platforming procedure includes making a couple of cloud enhancements during relocation. Regular cloud administrations, for example, load balancers that can be utilized during relocation to reduce the number of virtual machines, arrangements and operational procedures to be moved without changing the existing application. Making some cloud-accommodating adjustments to the application during relocation makes it conceivable to lessen the risks by reducing the fragility while moving contents and designs to the cloud.


Re-Factor is a technique for changing a non-cloud application into a cloud-local application. Cloud-first relocation methodology adjusts everything about the application: the parts, the application code and the data itself. This technique is driven by an organizations’ have to include features, scale, or performance that would some way or another be hard to accomplish in the existing environment.

This methodology would be most gainful for the long haul if associations are hoping to support agility and improve business continuity, even though this is the most costly alternative for cloud relocation.


Replacing can be the most straightforward and most secure strategy for running administrations in the cloud. Moving through merchant applications, for example, AWS Marketplace, organizations can maintain a strategic distance from a great part of the exertion associated with setting up in the cloud.

While there are various risks related to the Replacing technique, it offers a business the most chance to blend and incorporate segments that have been relocated by employing a very different strategy.

To find out how you can work with Emtech Computes to deliver a more seamless experience for your organization, please contact us : [email protected]


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

eleven − 11 =