Microsoft Azure is an ever-expanding set of cloud services to help any organization meet their business challenges. It gives the freedom to build, manage, and deploy applications on a massive, global network using favorite tools and frameworks.
Microsoft Azure offers your business the best capabilities for cloud computing, but managing the environment requires expertise and strategic analysis.
Azure offers 4 different forms of cloud computing: infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), software as a service (SaaS) and server less.
Why move to Azure?
– Save Costs (eg IaaS to PaaS shift)
– Reduce licensing risks & complexity
– Reduced time in scaling
– Enable hybrid datacenter services
– Reduce operational costs (facility, utilities, technicians)
– Proactively respond to new security threats
– Improve profitability ( By focusing on business)
Top Triggers for workload migrations
– Cost Model Transformation
– Security & Compliance
– Need for Business Agility
– Contracts, licenses up for renewal
Accelerate your cloud migration journey! Migrate your infrastructure to Azure local cloud with managed services and stay compliant.
Emtech’s Cloud Management for Azure can provide you with operational support and maintenance throughout your journey to Azure.
Our experts offer guidance and analysis around your cloud operations, financial governance and provide support for your questions and concerns. Purchase Azure directly from us without a long-term commitment and take advantage of our seamless service to optimize your cloud environment so you can focus on your business.