Structured network cabling involves using a flexible and singular cabling infrastructure to connect multiple computers, phones and other devices together. Specialized sockets are provided for plugging in your multiple devices. A central communication network cabinet is provided for connecting multiple cables from different work stations. A well-designed and structured cabling system can help in addressing common workflow issues and network downtime problems effectively.
FEATURES OR BENEFITS
- Greater Flexibility-Structured network cabling can be used to replace messy and hazardous wiring systems with a single, neatly organized and unified infrastructure that has the ability to carry data in all formats. You just have to plug in the right adapter to the socket and get going.
- Future-proof Solution-Structured network cabling has the ability to carry greater bandwidth. When you use one, you will be investing in a foolproof and futuristic solution that will effortlessly support emerging applications and technologies. Your investment in cabling infrastructure will last you for a number of years.
- Better Support for Applications - Structured cabling can be adapted to the meet the growing needs of any enterprise. Installing of new devices to the network can be done without any extra costs. A well-designed structured network cabling system will have the capability to hold enough bandwidth for supporting newer applications. Updating will not be needed for a long time.
- Isolation of Faulty System- With structured network cabling it becomes easier to isolate faulty systems or network issues and repair them without affecting the performance of other systems and applications. As the infrastructure is segmented into easily manageable blocks testing of faulty systems becomes easier.
- Makes Moving Quick, Easy And Cost Effective - Structured cabling system can be moved and installed within minutes. You can move easily, effortlessly and quickly regardless of whether you are just changing desks or restructuring an entire department or moving floors or blocks. You just have to plug-in the systems appropriately and get back to work. This flexible system can save tons of time and money for organizations.