Your Perfect Work From Home Solutions- Microsoft Virtual Desktop
Did you know the Windows Virtual Desktop solutions, is the only service that is capable of delivering simplified management, multi-session Windows 10 experience, optimization for office365 Proplus, and support for Windows server remote desktop services (RDS) on desktops and apps. Windows Virtual Desktop allows employees of any organization to work securely no matter, wherever they are. In short, this is a desktop and app virtualization service that runs on a cloud.
Here’s what you can do with Windows Virtual Desktop on Azure:
- Set up a multi-session Windows 10 deployment that will, in turn, deliver you with Windows 10 with enhanced scalability.
- Virtualize and optimize Office 356 Proplus to run in multi-server virtual scenarios.
- Receive free extended security updates with Windows 7 Virtual desktops.
- Bring in your existing Windows Server desktops & apps, Remote Desktop Services to any computer.
- Virtualize your apps and desktops.
- Manage Windows 10, Windows 7Desktops and apps, Windows Server with unified management experience.
Key Capabilities of Windows Virtual Desktop Solution:
- With Windows Virtual Desktop Solution, you will be able to set up a scalable and much flexible environment for yourself:
- Without running any additional gateway services, you will be able to create a full desktop virtualization environment.
- You would be able to publish as many host pools as you would require to accommodate all your diverse workloads.
- Bring in your image for the production workloads or even get it from the Azure gallery.
- Reduced cost with pooled multi-session resources ie) reduce the number of virtual machines and OS overhead, while still providing the same resources to your users.
- Provide individual ownerships through personal persistent desktops.
What Requirements Would You Require?
- If you are looking forward to WVD solutions, then check out the infrastructure needs that you should be having to support Windows Virtual Desktop:
- An Azure Active Directory
- A Windows Server Active Directory in sync with Azure Active Directory. You can configure this with one of the following:
- Azure AD Connect (for hybrid organizations)
- Azure AD Domain Services (for hybrid or cloud organizations)
- An Azure subscription that contains a virtual network that either contains or is connected to the Windows Server Active Directory.
Windows Virtual Desktop comprises the Windows desktops and apps you deliver to users and the management solution, which is hosted as a service on Azure by Microsoft. Desktops and apps can be deployed on virtual machines (VMs) in any Azure region.
For optimal performance, make sure your network meets the following requirements:
- Round-trip (RTT) latency from the client's network to the Azure region where host pools have been deployed should be less than 150 ms.
- Network traffic may flow outside country/region borders when VMs that host desktops and apps connect to the management service.
- To optimize network performance, we recommend that the session host's VMs are collocated in the same Azure region as the management service.
Emtech can help you deliver your business goals by helping you integrate your business with Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Solutions, the most essential tool in need of the hour. Get in touch with us, to get started with it.