DR on cloud
Hyperscale AWS cloud environments automatically adapt to change with the ease and speed your organization needs. However, when it comes to a disruption or disaster, you can’t assume recovery will be just as smooth.
Applications and data can be scattered across many different cloud and on-premise IT infrastructures. If an event brings your systems down, it means spreading recovery efforts and staff across each distinct environment. Without a plan in place, it’s also unclear which apps and data are critical to recover first.
All this puts profits and customer confidence at stake and your business on hold as you wait to resume IT operations.
Cloud Recovery - AWS is a managed solution, negating the need for AWS or recovery skills, providing immediate improved resiliency, with a 4 hour Recovery time Objective SLA. Workloads can be hosted On-Premise or within another AWS Region, and then recovered to the customer's desired AWS Region.
- More than two decades of service excellence in the U.A.E
- Virtual Assistant provides quick support to all AMC customers
- Named engineers provide expert support remotely and onsite
- Certified and experienced support engineers
- Affiliated to all major global OEMs
- Well defined escalation matrix
- Dedicated account managers
- 24/7 on-site critical support
- Online ticketing system
- Knowledge sessions
Scale and recover with confidence
Cloud Recovery – AWS lets you combine the power of hyperscale cloud with the IT resiliency expertise into a complete recovery solution. This includes onboarding, implementation and ongoing monitoring and management, so you can:
- Decrease recovery time. With automated orchestration, AWS cloud environments can be recovered in as little as 15 minutes. Meet your overall recovery time objective (RTO) with a service level agreement of just four hours for up to 250 instances.
- Get ready access to business data.Near-real-time recovery point objective (RPO) guards against data loss. Includes additional “point-in-time” snapshots every 10 minutes, every 1 hour and every 1 day over a 30-day rolling data retention period.
- Prioritize apps and data. We help you determine the criticality of specific applications and data before an event occurs, so you know which servers need to be recovered first to get back to business fast.
- Consolidate and simplify recovery. With a complete packaged solution for recovering both physical and cloud environments, backed by the cloud and DR skills of our IT staff and a pay-as-you-go model, we help you reduce the cost and complexity involved in a successful recovery. Compute resources are not charged until At Time or Test or Disaster allowing for efficient management of budgets.