Hyper-V Virtualization and IT Support Dubai
FEATURES OR BENEFITS
- Bring Your Own IP Address and Network Topology :You are free to bring in your own IP Addresses and Network Topologies without making any changes to the datacenter network. This type of isolation allows you to host virtual machines with the same IP scheme on a Hyper-V Host which is a huge advantage.
- Makes Cross-Subnet Migration Possible in Real Time : Generally speaking, the live migration of virtual machines can be done to the same VLAN or IP subnet. For crossing subnets the IP address of the virtual machine needs to be changed which can disrupt services. Hyper V makes migration to virtual machines possible in real time across different virtual subnets and keeps its location updated and synchronized so that there is no disruption in communication.
- Multiple Virtual Networks can be Managed on a Physical Network : With Hyper V, hosting providers can run multiple virtual networks on the same physical network even when IP Addresses are overlapping. Every virtual network operates independently on the shared cloud.
- Makes Moving of Services Easy and Quick :
IT organizations using Hyper V can move their data center services without much hassle and pretty quickly too as network planning is not needed. With Hyper V this is possible as changes are not needed at the network layer. Customers are free to bring their own IP Addresses.
- Hyper-V is Windows based:
As a virtual platform built in Windows, its familiar interface, functions and layout mean it is much easier to use if you are used to the working in Windows environment. This is a great benefit if you are the informal admin for your office or if you just prefer working with Windows.
- Hyper-V is included in Server 2012
It comes as a freebie in Windows Server 2012 and who doesn’t like a freebie, especially as many IT departments are under pressure to cut down their costs. On top of this the included features in Hyper-V are comparable to what you find in the more expensive versions of other hypervisor platforms.
Engage with Cloud community
13 July 2016 ,14:16 PM
Migration To The Cloud
It is in fact an obvious situation that the server gets old and it won’t be able to handle the...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:26 AM
New Azure Stack blends data center with cloud apps
Azure Stack combines PaaS and IaaS to give Microsoft shops a streamlined way to manage and...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:25 AM
Microsoft Azure Blob wins over Amazon S3 in Nasuni benchmark testing:
Performance tests on Amazon S3, Microsoft and Google rank Microsoft Azure Blob No. 1 in cloud...Read more