IPT solutions is an effective way to save on equipment, space and expense. IP-PBX Telephony Solutions with IP telephones help reduce cost without limiting performance. IP phones in an office share the same computer network which cuts back on space and equipment. The lack of wires also helps give offices a modern look. Our IPT solutions come with features like IVR or a company directory which allows everyone to be connected even when they are in different locations.
FEATURES OR BENEFITS
- Users have seamless voice networks allowing them to access their offices, mobile users, and telecommuters. Communication is always within reach.
- IP phones function at work and at home.
- Step up your communication by using voice, data, and video networks. There are many benefits of using a VoIP call.
- Allow workers to be productive on the go by making mobility software capabilities usable on any device..
- Video can be used in more places than the conference room. Video capabilities are available for single and multi-use whether it’s at a desktop, mobile device, or conference table.
- Allow people to communicate easier and more effectively.
- Receive or make calls with our VoIP number using a mobile device or laptop.
- Improve collaboration -simply click to initiate a phone call, begin an IM session, or easily start a video-conferencing call.
- Softphones - For remote workers, VoIP can be used with softphones which enable you to make and receive calls with your VoIP number on your mobile device or laptop.
- Scalability from 20 to 40,000 users, extensible to 80,000 users for inter-office and intra-office communication.
Engage with Cloud community
13 July 2016 ,14:16 PM
Migration To The Cloud
It is in fact an obvious situation that the server gets old and it won’t be able to handle the...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:26 AM
New Azure Stack blends data center with cloud apps
Azure Stack combines PaaS and IaaS to give Microsoft shops a streamlined way to manage and...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:25 AM
Microsoft Azure Blob wins over Amazon S3 in Nasuni benchmark testing:
Performance tests on Amazon S3, Microsoft and Google rank Microsoft Azure Blob No. 1 in cloud...Read more