Routing & Switching
EMTECH understands switching and routing is the core of your network. Using well constructed network design reduces latency and increases the speed of a network to deliver a better performance. At EMTECH we take into consideration a variety of elements when determining which design works best for you such as L2, L3, LANbase, IPbase, redundancy, broadcast domain, collision domain, multicasting, POE, PEO+, stacking, and SFP. We are here to help design, implement, and support with a high speed network that delivers on both security and performance.
FEATURES OR BENEFITS
- Better performance with high bandwidth creates a fast backplane delivering a line rate performance.
- Routing and Switching with EMTECH helps lower the cost per Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Never lose access to requisite routing protocols.
- Create better processes using a systems approach.
- EMTECH provides you with a secure foundation that allows for a greater intelligent network of shared information.
- Integrate applications and deliver a better user experience.
Engage with Cloud community
13 July 2016 ,14:16 PM
Migration To The Cloud
It is in fact an obvious situation that the server gets old and it won’t be able to handle the...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:26 AM
New Azure Stack blends data center with cloud apps
Azure Stack combines PaaS and IaaS to give Microsoft shops a streamlined way to manage and...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:25 AM
Microsoft Azure Blob wins over Amazon S3 in Nasuni benchmark testing:
Performance tests on Amazon S3, Microsoft and Google rank Microsoft Azure Blob No. 1 in cloud...Read more