Go Cloud Benefits
- Achieve economies of scale – increase volume output or productivity with fewer people. Your cost per unit, project or product plummets.
- Reduce spending on technology infrastructure. Maintain easy access to your information with minimal upfront spending. Pay as you go (weekly, quarterly or yearly), based on demand.
- Globalize your workforce on the cheap. People worldwide can access the cloud, provided they have an Internet connection.
- Streamline processes. Get more work done in less time with less people.
- Reduce capital costs. There’s no need to spend big money on hardware, software or licensing fees.
- Improve accessibility. You have access anytime, anywhere, making your life so much easier!
- Monitor projects more effectively. Stay within budget and ahead of completion cycle times.
- Less personnel training is needed. It takes fewer people to do more work on a cloud, with a minimal learning curve on hardware and software issues.
- Minimize licensing new software. Stretch and grow without the need to buy expensive software licenses or programs.
- Improve flexibility. You can change direction without serious “people” or “financial” issues at stake.
Engage with Cloud community
13 July 2016 ,14:16 PM
Migration To The Cloud
It is in fact an obvious situation that the server gets old and it won’t be able to handle the...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:26 AM
New Azure Stack blends data center with cloud apps
Azure Stack combines PaaS and IaaS to give Microsoft shops a streamlined way to manage and...Read more
10 December 2015 ,09:25 AM
Microsoft Azure Blob wins over Amazon S3 in Nasuni benchmark testing:
Performance tests on Amazon S3, Microsoft and Google rank Microsoft Azure Blob No. 1 in cloud...Read more